Career & Technical Education
Career and Technical Education (CTE) provides all students with the opportunity to take courses that will help prepare them for their future career. These courses promote real-world skills and workforce preparation.
CHS offers six career pathways, allowing students to explore their individual interests and prepare for life after high school. Each program will give students the real skills they need either to join the workforce or to continue on to college. Opportunities include:
- Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Arts, Media, and Entertainment
- Business and Finance
- Education, Child Development, and Family Services
- Health Science and Medical Technology
- Information and Communication
- Public Services
Students who complete a pathway earn a certificate of completion listing their applied competencies.